Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah Who loves Ayam Percik? I love it so much, it’s one of the dishes that I crave and must have during puasa! Since I haven’t been going to any Ramadan bazaars, I make it myself at home! Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah is so easy and so delicious! I roast mine in the oven but you can stove or charcoal grill it as well! Please try this recipe, and let me know what you think!
Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah Summary
- Recipe Name: Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
- Recipe Source: Chef Anis Nabilah
- F&B Category: Food
- Food Type: Malay
The Ingredients Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
This is the original recipe for Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
For chicken marination:
- 4 whole chicken
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- Salt to taste
For Percik sauce:
- 500 ml thick coconut milk
- 10 shallots
- 1 inch ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks lemon grass – remove thick layers, just use the soft centre parts
- 2 fresh red chillies – seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons dried chilli paste
- 3 candlenuts
- 1 asam keping dried tamarind
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Fresh coriander – for garnishing
How to Cook A Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
For Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah, please follow her cooking video on Instagram or Facebook.
Tips Kek atau Muffin masak atau tidak by Chef Anis Nabilah?
Ialah dengan mencucukkan dibahagian tengah kek atau muffin tersebut dengan lidi satay. Jika lidi satay anda keluar tanpa apa-apa bahan yang melekit pada lidi satay, maksudnya kek atau muffin anda telah siap dimasak.
Credit recipe: Anis Nabillah
Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah Reviews
Customer Reviews about Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on Whatsapp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah on Whatsapp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilahis dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
“May my husband be healthy and prosperous and protected from the dangers of the enemy. Do not worry about us here. We are waiting for your return, my husband. Sincerely from your lovely wife- Saifa Izzura binti Usuluddin and children of Muhammad Rayyan bin Abdul Rahman, 15 years old and Suraya Rose binti Abdul Rahman, 13 years old “.
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Ayam Percik Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.