Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah
Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah is our all time favorite when it’s come to our mind to serve a special western food. I’ve been fasting almost everyday in the past week, and been having a lot of rendang and other delicious Raya food for my buka puasa, but today I’m craving my other favourite comfort food, Lasagna! Thank God for my favourite Barilla Bolognese sauce and Lasagna sheets, took me less than an hour to make this yummy dish! You guys try it!!
Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah Summary
- Nama Resipi: Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah
- Recipe Source: Chef Anis Nabilah
- Kategori Hidangan: Makanan
- Jenis Masakan: Western
The Ingredients Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah
This is a recipe for Barilla Collezione Lasagna Recipe by Chef Anis Nabilah
- Bolognese sauce
- 1 onion
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 bottles Barilla Bolognese sauce
- 100 grams brown button mushrooms
- 450 grams minced beef
- 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 500ml chicken stock
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 sprigs thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for Béchamel
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 liter fresh milk
- ⅓ freshly grated nutmeg
- 200 grams red cheddar
- 200 grams white cheddar
- 100 grams Parmigiano reggiano / Parmesan
- 100 grams mozzarella
How to Cook A Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah
Basically you need to see her video on this recipe from Chef Anis Nabilah.
Credit recipe: Anis Nabillah
Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah Reviews
Customer Reviews about Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on Whatsapp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah on Whatsapp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilahis dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
“May my husband be healthy and prosperous and protected from the dangers of the enemy. Do not worry about us here. We are waiting for your return, my husband. Sincerely from your lovely wife- Saifa Izzura binti Usuluddin and children of Muhammad Rayyan bin Abdul Rahman, 15 years old and Suraya Rose binti Abdul Rahman, 13 years old “.
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Barilla Collezione Lasagne Recipe Chef Anis Nabilah, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.