Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza is of my chef’s favorite menu to cook at home. Follow an easy guide on how to make this dishes and do not forget to share to social media. It’s time to cook!
Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza Summary
- Recipe Name: Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
- Dish Type: Food
- Food Type: Malay food
The Ingredients Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza is a must try recipe at home.
Main Ingredients for Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
- 2 cups rice
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 2 inches ginger – sliced
- Adequate water
- 3 cloves onion – sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry spice
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
Decorative Ingredients for Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
- Soup leave and scallions – sliced
- Fried Onions (also known as Bawang Goreng)
How to Cook A Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Follow these easy steps on how to cook a Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza. Let’s begin with:
- Soak the rice for 1-2 hours. Let it dry first.
- Put rice, chicken stock cubes, ginger, onion, salt and enough water in a pot. Cook until rice is crushed and fluffy.
- The chicken is cut and cleaned. Mix with salt and curry spices.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until crisp.
- Tear up the fried chicken and set aside.
- Put the rice porridge in a serving bowl and sprinkle with the torn fried chicken and garnish.
- Serve with soup.
Credit recipe: https://hanieliza.blogspot.com
Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza Reviews
Customer Reviews about Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on WhatsApp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza on WhatsApp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza is dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Bubur Ayam Recipe by Chef Hanieliza, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.