Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands Best Brinchang
Get Information for Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands is premier hilltop holiday destinations in Malaysia at 5,300 feet above sea level. Room, facility, dining etc. from various resources
Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands Best Brinchang Summary
- Attraction: Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands Best Brinchang
- Location: Pahang Malaysia
- Attraction Type: Hotel in Malaysia
Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands Best Brinchang from Official
Welcome to Nova Highlands Hotel
A comprehensive holiday destination in Cameron Highlands, Nova Highlands Hotel offers homely accommodation with entertainment, food and unbeatable shopping experience, all in one convenient location.
About Nova Highlands
Nova Highlands sits atop the cool majesty of Cameron Highlands in Pahang, one of the premier hilltop holiday destinations in Malaysia. Standing at 5,300 feet above sea level, it’s the highest point on the mainland.
Strategically located at Kea Farm, Nova Highlands is designed to become a HUB in Cameron Highlands. The HUB features a comprehensive holiday destination, offering accommodation with commercial facilities and unbeatable shopping in one convenient location. With a complete range of facilities and amenities, hence Nova Highlands is an ideal destination in Cameron Highlands.
The nearby attractions include Bee Farm, Butterfly Farm, Brinchang Hill, Tea House, Cactus Valley, Kea Farm fresh vegetable market square and Sg. Palas BOH Tea Plantation.
Nova Highlands Hotel is comprised of:
- The Square – Consisting of 160 units of fully furnished 1-Bedroom, Family and 2-Bedroom Suites with a 3-level shopping arcade, Cameron Square. It also incorporates conference facilities which includes the Ballroom, Pre-Function Area and a VIP Room.
- The Retreat – The 100 units of 3-Bedroom Apartments at The Retreat are complemented with a modern, sleek yet simple design. These tastefully furnished apartments come with a garden space that lightens up the green environment. On top of that, The Retreat also offers a series of luxurious Skygarden Penthouses which make it an exclusive leisure experience for our discerning guests.
- Patio – The Patio series of rooms caters to travellers who prefer no-frills kind of holidays. Guests share a fully furnished apartment with holidaymakers from all over the country and beyond. The spacious Master Bedroom comes with an ensuite bathroom while the well-appointed Standard Twin Rooms share a bathroom between every two units. Guests pay only for the bedrooms yet enjoy all shared facilities such as Living Area, Kitchenette, Dining Area and a Balcony that overlooks the picturesque countryside of Cameron Highlands.
For the convenience of our guests, multi-level parking spaces are allocated in all apartment blocks.
Advantages Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands
Our well-appointed Suites and Apartments are tastefully designed and fitted with king sized, queen sized and twin beds. Each comes with an individual balcony overlooking the lush natural greens and mountains. The bathrooms are complete with full amenities including a hair dryer. All Suites come with a kitchenette each, equipped with crockery, cutlery and a microwave oven for preparation of light meals and snacks, while the living room is furnished with a comfortable sofa and a flat screen color TV with your favorite Astro and local channels.
Meetings & Events
Nova Highlands Ballroom, our pillar-less grand ballroom, as well as a series of versatile function halls make us the perfect venue for events of all manner. With facilities that are designed to cater to various event needs and a dedicated team, we strive to deliver the best for all events.
Nova Highlands Café
Our café located at The Square is an exclusive dining place for daily breakfast and meals arrangement for conference groups. It is definitely a great place for enjoying a sumptuous meal with its casual and modern setting.
Holiday’s Park (Amusement Park)
The first 3D Interactive Museum in Cameron Highlands, featuring a fleet of wall paintings where you can explore the different dimensions and get yourself photographed in beautiful costumes. Holiday’s Park also features other entertainment elements suchlike, 7D Theatre and other game elements.
Credit: Hotel official website
Contact Nova Highlands Hotel Cameron Highlands Best Brinchang
Nova Highlands Hotel And Resort The Square,
Jalan Aranda Nova, Brinchang,
39100 Brinchang, Pahang
Telephone: 05-496 1434
Reception: +(605) 496 8805 / 8806
Reservations: +(6019) 568 9208 / +(6016) 208 9535