Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe
Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe is our favorite cake and for you to try at home. Let’s try!
Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe Summary
- Recipe Name: Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe
- Recipe Source: Facebook
- Category: Makanan
- Food Type: Western
Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake The Ingredients
Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Ingredients:
- 4 egg yolks
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 20 grams milk
- 35 grams fresh orange juices
- 40 grams corn oil
- 65 grams passionfruit pulp
- 95 grams cake flour
- 4 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of Tartar
- 65 grams caster sugar
How to Make A Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake
The cooking instructions for Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake are as below:
- Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar till combine well.
- Add in corn oil, mix well, Then add milk, orange juice and and passionfruit pulp, mix well.
- Sift in flour and combine well, set aside.
- Add cream of tartar with egg white, beat egg whites over high speed till foamy.
- Slowly add in sugar, beat till stiff peak form.
- Take ⅓ portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till light.
- Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
- Pour cake batter into prepared chiffon tube pan and bake at pre-heated oven at 170°C for 40min or adjust to your oven as every oven is difference. Inverted the cake pan and remove cake once it is cool completely.
Credit recipe: Facebook
Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe Reviews
Customer Reviews about Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on WhatsApp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe on Whatsapp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe is dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
“May my husband be healthy and prosperous and protected from the dangers of the enemy. Do not worry about us here. We are waiting for your return, my husband. Sincerely from your lovely wife- Saifa Izzura binti Usuluddin and children of Muhammad Rayyan bin Abdul Rahman, 15 years old and Suraya Rose binti Abdul Rahman, 13 years old “.
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Passionfruit and Orange Chiffon Cake Recipe, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.