Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Good morning! Only a few days left before Ramadan ends. I’m going to miss sharing my sahur recipes with you guys! Today I made this delicious tauhu begedil; which is easy to make, and completely addictive! I had about 4 on my own! This recipe makes 20 tauhu begedil! But don’t worry if you can’t finish them, you can keep them in the freezer up to a month! Try this recipe and share your pictures and videos with me! Recipe below!
Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilahh Summary
- Recipe Name: Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
- Recipe Source: Chef Anis Nabilah
- F&B Category: Food
- Food Type: Western
The Ingredients Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Main Ingredients Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
- 1 kg yellow potatoes peeled, sliced, deep fried
- 150 grams minced beef
- 5 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 1/2 black peppercorns
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 3 sprigs celery leaves
- 20 tofu pok
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- White pepper
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 green bird’s eye chillies
- 3 tablespoons Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Chopped spring onion
- Chopped celery leaves
- Fried shallots
- Bird’s eye chillies
How to Cook A Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Basically you need to see her video on this Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Credit recipe: Anis Nabillah
Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah Reviews
Customer Reviews about Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on Whatsapp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah on Whatsapp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilahis dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
“May my husband be healthy and prosperous and protected from the dangers of the enemy. Do not worry about us here. We are waiting for your return, my husband. Sincerely from your lovely wife- Saifa Izzura binti Usuluddin and children of Muhammad Rayyan bin Abdul Rahman, 15 years old and Suraya Rose binti Abdul Rahman, 13 years old “.
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Tauhu Begedil Sahur Recipes by Chef Anis Nabilah, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.