Accommodation and Attraction in Genting Highlands
What is the best accommodation and attraction in Genting Highlands? You can find an useful information about this destination apart from Casino. Read here for more info.
Accommodation and Attraction in Genting Highlands Summary
- Attraction: Accommodation and Attraction in Genting Highlands
- Location: Pahang Malaysia
- Attraction Type: Attraction and Hotel in Malaysia
Accommodation and Attraction in Genting Highlands from Official
Let’s make a booking during festive season, weekend or school holiday along with your kids, parents and enjoy the best scenery and cool climate.
Consider this staycation if you are heading to Genting Highlands.
- Awana Genting Highlands Malaysia: Breathtaking views of majestic mountain range.
- Crockfords : An atmosphere of modern elegance and classic charm.
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands Malaysia: World’s largest hotel complete with indoor theme park, shopping mall, and food galore.
- Genting Grand: For those who aim for satisfaction, style and exclusivity.
- Maxims: A splendid array of dining venues and great entertainment.
- Resort Hotel: Projects a sense of freshness with its bright, stylish modern décor.
For reservation: https://book.rwgenting.com/member2/HotelApp/HotelStep1.aspx
Genting Highlands Premium Outlets Using Other Mode of Transportation
Refer below on how to travel to GPO
Instead of Casino, you can visit these attractions if you are visiting Genting Highlands.
- Gohtong Jaya: Feed your appetite for seafood and other local delights at the restaurants in Gohtong Jaya.
- Lim Goh Tong Memorial Park: Peer into the great mind of the late Tan Sri Dato’ Seri (Dr.) Lim Goh Tong, the revered founder of the Genting Group. Get inspired by how this great visionary successfully transformed Genting Highlands into one of the world’s most successful Casino resort.
- Orchid Farm: Discover more than 400 species of orchids in full blooming glory at The World Of Phalaenopsis Orchid Farm.
- Resorts World Genting
- Awana Skyway: Ascend to the top of the hill in a cable car and enjoy the scenery of the surrounding lush green hills at the same time.
- Chin Swee Caves Temple: Explore this grand religious site located near the peak of Resorts World Genting. Remember to visit the iconic nine-storey pagoda lit by lamps, the Sky Terrace and the 15-meter high Buddha in the temple.
- Genting International Show: International stars from all over the world performing at Resorts World Genting night after night.
- Genting Theme Park: There is always something fun to do here, such as Snow World, Genting Bowl, Vision City, Funtasy World Video Games Park, Skytropolis Funland, The Void and Ripley’s Adventureland.
- Strawberry Leisure Farm: Experience the joy of harvesting juicy strawberries, various mushrooms and bean sprouts, and you can end your day with a fresh, cooling juice at the café.
*Source from GPO Official Website