Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia
Low Yat Plaza KL is country’s largest ICT products and services. Get the best deal of laptop, mobile, tablet, drone, pc while dine and karaoke. Click here now
Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia Summary
- Attraction: Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia
- Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Attraction Type: Shopping in Malaysia
Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia from Official
Low Yat Plaza Malaysia’s Largest IT Lifestyle Mall
Low Yat Plaza Kuala Lumpur first entered the shopping scene in 1999, and within a short time frame gained strong prominence as the country’s premier IT Lifestyle Shopping Mall, right at the epicenter of the Bukit Bintang shopping belt.
When a shopping mall is being lauded as the country’s largest and best in value for ICT products and services, you can expect it to be just that! Low Yat Plaza Kuala Lumpur has all the intensity in digital hardware and software, as well as the present-day digital lifestyle diversity to validate this distinction. So much so, that the saying about Plaza Low Yat goes a little something like this: “If you can’t find the IT product, you’re after at Plaza Low Yat, it probably doesn’t exist!”
It’s all here at Low Yat Plaza Kuala Lumpur seven themed floors of top-name fashion boutiques, dining options galore, cutting-edge beauty & wellness centers and more, including quick break spots like Starbucks and Coffee Bean, Wi-Fi enabled of course! And all at The Plaza! So why not pay us a visit and get what you want right now?
More Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia
THE PLAZA, THE PLACE “If you can’t find it here, you won’t find it elsewhere!” Low Yat Plaza. Since its inception in 1999, Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia has always been the place to go to when gadgets, laptops, smartphones, accessories and everything IT comes to mind. Even after gaining the title of Malaysia’s Largest IT Lifestyle Mall in 2009,
Low Yat Plaza has not shown any signs of slowing down; instead has taken up a notch in providing a complete intensity for digital tech, hardware & software, while complemented a wide selection of dining options, beauty & wellness centers, fashion, conveniences, services and many more; all this to link into your indulgence of a complete “IT Lifestyle”.
SMALL IN SIZE. BIG IN OFFERINGS from Low Yat Plaza – Take a well-deserved break at BBpark @ Bukit Bintang, after a long day shopping for your favorite ICT products! Back in the older days, BBpark was the place for food and entertainment. Featuring an array of wine & dine options, as well as captivating weekly live bands and cultural performances, BBpark is the epitome for a cultural lifestyle.
Low Yat Plaza KL is the largest IT center in Malaysia. Located in Bukit Bintang, you can buy almost anything like smartphone, laptop, printer and other non-related IT equipment and services such as cloth alteration, bags, SPA etc.
Known as the largest IT centers in Malaysia, Low Yat Plaza can be accessible via private car or public transport.
- MRT: From the Bukit Bintang station, exit via Gate C, take a 3-minute walk only.
- LRT: From the Hang Tuah station, take a 15-minute walk only.
- Monorail: From the IMBI station, take a 5-minute walk to get to Low Yat Plaza, located behind the Amoda Building.
- Uber/ Grab: Type “Low Yat Plaza” on your Grab/Uber app as your destination, wait for the pickup, sit back and relax till you arrive at the Main Entrance.
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off: Easily recognizable by their fleet of semi-glass roof double-decker buses roaming the roads of KL, hop off (literally) at stop No. 6 – Bintang Walk and make your way towards.
- Ample Car Park: We have five (5) levels of basement parking easily catering to more than 1,000 cars; along with a jockey service available at the Main Entrance.
Consistently embracing the culture of giving our customers the best IT lifestyle experience, Low Yat Plaza KL will be the first shopping mall in Malaysia to implement the Store Certification Program (SCP) initiative, in the aims to ensure quality and authenticity in terms of ICT products, within the mall.
The services are:
- Automatic Teller Machine: ATM machines are available at the Lower Ground (LG) and 4th Floor of Low Yat Plaza for your convenience.
- Money Changer: Currency exchange located at the UG Floor for your ease to shop on what you love!
- Mailbox & Courier: To do your mailing and courier services, checkout the MBE outlet located at LG Floor Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia.
- Newsstands: Get your latest news updates and magazines fixtures at our MyNews outlet located at LG Floor.
- Tax Free: Tax Free shopping with us, tourists are eligible to claim their GST refund from approved stores on purchases of RM300 or above at the same store.
- Shoes & Bag Repair: Oh no! A broken heel! Never fear, we have 9 Fixes located at our LG Floor.
- Clothes Alteration: Got a tear on your clothes? Or need to alter a blouse? You can head over to Ann’s Alteration located at UG Floor to get it fixed!
- Wellness & SPA: Pamper yourself with some relaxation and recreation at UG Floor Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia as we have a massage spa, beauty outlets, as well as a salon to keep you in tuned with the current IT Lifestyle.
Low Yat Plaza hotels nearby:
- The Federal Kuala Lumpur: The Federal Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s first international class hotel was built for the Independence Day celebrations in 1957 and is today, a Kuala Lumpur landmark known for her fine Malaysian hospitality as well as the gateway to the city’s Golden Triangle. A fascinating variety of offerings are within walking distances such as Plaza Low Yat, Malaysia’s largest IT lifestyle mall; BBpark for excellent dining & nightly entertainment and Jalan Alor, the famed street food haven. We are also a mere 3 minutes’ walk to the Bukit Bintang MRT Station, making us the perfect choice for leisure or business and the hub for exploring KL.
- Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur: Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur, a smart, chic & contemporary 235-room hotel, is superbly located in the vicinity of Bukit Bintang, popularly known as KL’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment hub offering easy access to the Central Business District. A fascinating variety of offerings are within walking distances such as Plaza Low Yat, Malaysia’s largest IT lifestyle mall; BBpark for excellent dining & nightly entertainment and Jalan Alor, the famed street food haven. We are also a mere 2 minutes’ walk to the Bukit Bintang MRT Station, making us the perfect choice for leisure or business and the hub for exploring KL.
Contact Low Yat Plaza KL Largest IT Center in Malaysia
Low Yat Plaza,
No. 7 Jalan Bintang,
Off Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang Central,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: +603-2148 3651/ 3724/ 5141
Fax: +603-2148 3664