Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia with more than 340 specialty stores within its world-class complex of 1 million square feet. More info
Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Summary
- Attraction: Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Location: KL Malaysia
- Attraction Type: Shopping in Malaysia
Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia from Official
About Suria KLCC
Experience shopping, dining and entertainment at the most iconic shopping destination in Malaysia. The Epitome of Retail Experiences. Suria KLCC, the epitome of shopping in Kuala Lumpur offers retail experiences that keep customers coming back. Visitors are spoilt with more than 340 specialty stores under one roof within its world-class complex of 1 million square feet.
Always Something New. With great options for shopping, Suria KLCC houses some of the exclusive brands such as Gucci Beauty, Givenchy Beauty, Bally, De Beers, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Hublot, Blancpain, CH Carolina Herrera, Boggi Milano, Coach Men, Dior Homme, Superga, AW Lab, Kinokuniya, Qeelin, EP (Elegant Prosper), Le Labo and Diane Van Furstenberg.
Food Heaven. Take a breather after shopping to relax and catch up with family and friends at the multitude of trendy cafes fronting a 50-acre park and a symphonic water fountain. Or savour gastronomic delights at a myriad of restaurants and two food courts offering local and international cuisine.
There are several ways to get to Suria KLCC the best shopping mall in KL.
- Taxi & Grab Car: Taxi & Grab Car drop off / lounge: in front of our main entrance facing Jalan P. Ramlee. Enjoy 2 Grab rides when you spend RM500 in a single receipt at any specialty store during weekends. *
- Motorcycle: Level P1 and Level P3. Entrances: Jalan P Ramlee and Jalan Tun Razak
- Bicycle: There are cycling sites (blue lane) to reach Suria KLCC from Lebuh Pasar Besar → Jalan P. Ramlee / Jalan Ampang.
- Bus: RapidKL City Buses: B103: Titiwangsa Bus Station at Jalan Tun Razak → KLCC (stops at KLCC LRT Station), B114: Maluri Bus Station at Jalan Cheras → Titiwangsa Bus Station at Jalan Tun Razak via KLCC (Stops in front of Suria KLCC). GOKL City Bus (free bus service): Green Line: Bukit Bintang → KLCC. Purple Line: Arab Street Taxi (interchange) → KLCC. KL HOP-ON HOP-OFF (“free and easy” city tour coach that has 23 stops): Ticket can be purchased at KLCC. Reach Suria KLCC via 23 stops at KLCC.
- Train: By LRT / KLIA Ekspress / MRT. KLIA Ekspress (KL Sentral) or Pasar Seni (MRT Interchange SBK16) → Kelana Jaya Line Light Rail Transit (LRT) → KLCC Station (KJ10) and take the exit that has Suria KLCC signage to our mall.
* Promotion code is only applicable for travel to or from Suria KLCC. Limited to the first 75 shoppers per day on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only).
Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia from Web
Suria KLCC shopping center is an imposing six-storey building at the foot of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur city center. Created in 1999, it was soon the talk of the town because it introduced a new level of style to the city with its wide array of haute couture stores.
Likened to Manhattan’s Barney’s and Saks Fifth Avenue, the mall is popular not only for its right-on-the-money location and upscale stores, but also because it has tourist attractions such as Aquaria KLCC and Petrosains, an oceanarium and science discovery center respectively, targeted at kids. Besides that, the mall is home to the Dewan Filharmonik Orkestra (Malaysia’s first concert hall) and the Petronas Art Gallery.
Then there is the fact that it is so close to KLCC Park and the KL Convention Centre: and with a light rail transit (LRT) station set adjacent to the building, the mall is easy to reach. Despite its modern design, Suria KLCC features little touches reminiscent of classic European malls, including plenty of greenery, white geometric-patterned marble floors, with exposed glass panels that let in natural light. Whilst some stores have high ceilings and huge arches along with impressive columns, others have low ceilings and no arches but plenty of their own stylish charm.
Suria KLCC is divided into three sections: Ampang Mall, Park Mall and the new Ramlee Mall. With great options for upmarket shopping, anchor tenants at Suria KLCC include major department stores such as a five-storey Isetan, Parkson Grand and Marks & Spencer. Additionally, there is a Cold Storage Supermarket and a 12-screen movie theatre (the biggest Tanjong Golden Village outlet in the country).
Within the anchor department stores are outlets for luxury labels and fashion houses. Isetan hosts more upscale brands such as Calvin Klein, Christian Dior and Ralph Lauren, while locally incorporated international retailer Parkson Grand has a more down-to-earth collection of mid-range stores such as Pierre Cardin, Sisley, Timberland and United Colors of Benetton.
This is not your average neighborhood mall – Suria KLCC Mall houses over 320 high-end local and international retailers. Well-known brands available at the mall include Balenciaga, Banana Republic, Coach, DKNY, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu and Versace.
*Source: suriaklcc.com.my, kuala-lumpur.ws
Contact Suria KLCC Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Lot No. 241, Level 2, Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre