Celebrity Chef Zam - Zamzani Abdul Wahab
Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab is a Malaysian celebrity chef and one the famous and popular Chef in Malaysia. Career and background? Visit our website for info and recipe inside.
Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab Background and education
Chef Zam was born and raised in Kuala Terengganu where he practised cooking in the kitchen with his mother since the age of 7 years old. He has a diploma in cuisine from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in 1993. After that, he worked as a chef in several hotels before pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Associate of Science degree in Hotel-Restaurant Management and a bachelor’s degree in Hotel-Restaurant/Institutional Management both from Johnson and Wales University, USA. Chef Zam worked in New York for three years.
Then he returned to Malaysia and worked at KDU College since 1998. In 2003, he won a scholarship to study for a master’s degree in Hospitality Management from Thames Valley University, London. After two years there, Chef Zam returned to Malaysia and returned to teaching at KDU College.
He is currently the Head of Special Projects at KDU College’s School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts, Selangor, Malaysia for the past 11 years.
Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab Career
He appeared in multiple television appearances such as Garam Gula, Citarasa Selebriti, Ole-ole Malaysia, Serimas…Selera Dunia, Aroma Selebriti, Chef Selebriti Realiti TV (Suria TV, Singapore) dan Sajian Ramadhan 2008. He also served as a brand ambassador for Philips.
Celebrity Chef Zam - Zamzani Abdul Wahab Biodata
- Personality Name: Celebrity Chef Sabri Hassan
- Full Name: Zamzani Abdul Wahab
- Date of Birth : 19 April 1970
- Place of Birth : Kuala Terengganu
- Hobby: Travelling, Watching Cinema Movie and Shopping
- Idol: Emeril Lagasse, Anton Mossiman, Jamie Oliver etc.
- Living Place : Kota Damansara
- Education : Ijazah Sarjana di Universiti of West London
- Highest Rank: Celebrity Chef Sabri Hassan and Ambassador Cooking Products. Cooking TV Programme, Expert cooking product
- Recipe Source: Video and TV Program, Magazine, Cooking class, product ambassador, Periuk Hangus, MyChef, Masakan bersama Marmite, Masam Manis Ramadhan, Heinz ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, Senyuman Kraft Singles Game Show, Siap Saji Scotts Towels, Healthy Living with PETRONAS, Pencarian IDEAL Chef Selebriti, What’s Cooking with Marmite?, Ole-Ole Chef Zam & Fimie, Dunia Wanita, Asia’s Best Kept Secret, Kuih Raya: Juara Antara Kolej, KanCheong Kitchen, The Flaming Chef, Serimas, Selera Dunia, Tak Tahan, Ole-Ole Malaysia, Berat Badan Unggul, Sucre Fest met Chef Zam, The Malaysian Invasion, Aroma Selebriti, Rahsia Rasa. MMVita Oils, Romancing February, Garam Gula, Cak-Cak.
- Kategori Hidangan: All.
Celebrity Chef Zam - Zamzani Abdul Wahab Recipes
Mari kita lihat resipi yang dihasilkan oleh Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab untuk kita cuba membuatnya dirumah. Resipi ini juga diinspirasikan oleh beliau dan kami ketengahkan sebagai resipi hebat untuk anda cuba.
More from Celebrity Chef Zam - Zamzani Abdul Wahab Recipes
Mari kita lihat resipi-resipi lain yang dihasilkan dan diinspirasikan oleh Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab untuk kita cuba membuatnya dirumah. Semua resipi akan dikemaskini dari semasa ke semasa untuk kemudahan anda sekalian.
No posts found!
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on Whatsapp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Nasi Dagang Recipe Inspired by Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab on Whatsapp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Nasi Dagang Recipe Inspired by Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Nasi Dagang Recipe Inspired by Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahabis dedicated to my dear husband, Koperal Ustaz Abdullah Khairi Bin Che Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
“May my husband be healthy and prosperous and protected from the dangers of the enemy. Do not worry about us here. We are waiting for your return, my husband. Sincerely from your lovely wife- Fatin Liyana Binti Md Sekak and children of Muhammad Rayyan bin Abdullah Khairi, 15 years old and Suraya Rose binti Abdullah Khairi, 13 years old “.
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Nasi Dagang Recipe Inspired by Celebrity Chef Zam – Zamzani Abdul Wahab, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.