Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza is our second recipe for you guys to try. Credit to Chef Hanieliza for her dedication to cooking.
Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza Summary
- Nama Resipi: Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
- Recipe Source: Blogspot
- Kategori Hidangan: Makanan
- Jenis Masakan: Melayu
Bahan-Bahan Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
This is a simple and delicious Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza and the ingredients are:
- 1 chicken
- 4 potatoes – cut into 4 pieces
- 1 carrot – cut into small pieces
- 6 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper – mashed
- 1 inch cinnamon bark
- 3 cloves bunga lawang
- 3 cloves bunga cengkih
- 3 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Fried onions
- 5 cloves onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cm ginger
- Onion slice
- Fried onions
How to Cook A Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
How to cook a Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza:
- The chicken is peeled and cut into small pieces. Wash and drain.
- Put all the ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Put in a serving bowl and sprinkle with fried onions and soup leaves & scallions.
Credit recipe: https://hanieliza.blogspot.com
Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza Reviews
Customer Reviews about Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza
Share Your Recipe
Press the Share Button on Facebook, Twitter and Share the Recipe on WhatsApp and Telegram
Don’t forget to press the share button on the Twitter, Facebook icon and share Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza on WhatsApp Group or via Telegram below.
Nordiyana.com is all about cooking and walking. 1 day 1 new recipe including Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza, so in just one year you can already master 365 recipes. Thank you for liking and visiting our website. If you would like to share recipes and photos of your cuisine featured in our website, please email photos and recipes to [email protected].
Want Your Recipe to Get Featured?
- Take a picture of the cuisine you want to highlight. Submit a photo of the finished dish in .jpeg format or in a simple format.
- Write down the ingredients needed as well as how to cook/ how to make. The menu or dish that you can submit includes any cuisine, cakes, cookies, drinks, soup and so on.
- You can also dedicate this recipe to the special person in your life in appreciation of sharing the recipes you donate. Write concisely, simplify and bring a very deep and meaningful meaning in your life to the recipe.
- For example, you can write as follows:-
“This Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza is dedicated to my dear husband, Abdul Rahman bin Din, my beloved husband who is on duty at the Malaysia-Thailand border. When he finished work and returned home, he often told me to make this menu. He said it was his favorite menu.”
You can also send us your photos and family photos for us to highlight as recipe sources (you also have the option of not sending your photos). By getting to know the person who created or shared this Chicken Soup Recipe by Chef Hanieliza, it is hoped that visitors to this website can get to know the owner of the recipe and then pray for the owner of the recipe to be given health, well -being and happiness in life in this world and the hereafter.